- Easter Egg Hunt - Usually taking place on Palm Sunday, our children get together
for our annual Easter Egg Hunt. It starts out in the sanctuary by the telling of the Easter story. Then children are brought outside to hunt for the eggs.
- Movie Nights - Twice a year Anchor Baptist Children Committee hosts a movie night for the children. Children are invited to come watch a kid friendly movie while enjoying some of their favorite snacks.
- End of the Year Bash - We celebrate the end of the year with a bash. This usually includes an ice cream social, games and fun on the playground.
- Vacation Bible School - This year's theme was the Big Apple Adventure.
- Start of the School/Church Year - We celebrate the start of the school year and the start of the children's activities by hosting a party for all the children.
- Fall Festival - One of the biggest events with children is Anchor Fall Festival. The Fall festival occurs in October. Last year about 400 people attended the festival which included bouncy houses, pony rides, face painting, chili supper and many other activities.